Sunday, January 22, 2006

BEEF STEW RECIPE

BEEF STEW

2-lbs. beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes (my choice is bottom round)
¼ cup of flour
½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon of salt
1 ½ cups beef broth
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 clove of garlic
1 bay leaf
1 teaspoon paprika
4 carrots, sliced
3 potatoes, diced
1 onion, chopped
1 stalk celery, sliced

Put meat in slow cooker. Mix flour, salt and pepper, and pour over meat; stir to coat meat with flour. Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix well. Cover and cook on low for 10 hours or medium heat for 6 hours. Stir thoroughly before serving.
Serves 4-6
I rec’d this recipe with a slow cooker I bought a few years ago. I have made this recipe many times and it has turned out great each time.
I hope you enjoy this one.

Marty

No comments: