Sunday, January 22, 2006

Welcome to Our Blog Ed..I Hope You Have Fun With Us

Marsdon: You can add my e-mail address to your list. I was born and brought up in Greenfield Park and attended Royal George School off and on as my Father travelled quite a bit during his career. I now live in Bathurst New Brunswick and I am the Chief of the Bathurst City Police Force. I worked for the Greenfield Park Police Force from 1971-1981. My e-mail address is h_huzulak@hotmail.com. You can also visit the Bathurst web site by searching Bathurst New Brunswick and linking to the police force site or just search for Bathurst City Police. I enjoy your site and visit it often. I have some pictures of Greenfield Park taken back in the 50`s and 60`s and when I get a chance to search through the boxes in my basement I will send them to you for possible publication. Some of the names I see from time to time bring back fond memories. It seems like such a long time ago.
Regards
Edward Huzulak

Please note there is an underscore betweeb the h's ( h_huz)

No comments: