1. He liked to serve fish to his friends.
2. He could make his own wine.
3. He wasn't afraid of water.
My Black friend had 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone "brother".
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
My Jewish friend had 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was
1. He went into His Father's business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his mother was sure
he was God.
My Italian friend gave his 3 equally good arguments that Jesus
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal
3. He used olive oil.
My California friend also had 3 equally good arguments that
Jesus was a Californian:
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
My Irish friend then gave his 3 equally good arguments that
Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But my women friends have the most compelling evidence that
Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men whojust didn't get it.
3. And even when he was dead, he had to get up because there was
more work to do.