Friday, February 17, 2006

2006 Reunion

I am in the process of checking the motels to get the best off season rates along with the provincial parks for those who may wish to "RV". Looks like the date will be September 22 for those who wish to arrive on the Friday, with festivities at my place, (informal bar-b-que) picnic on Saturday and dinner at a local establishment Saturday night where they have promised they will provided some "oldies" music. Also a brunch is being considered by the same establishment on Sunday. I will be letting everyone know further details through the website and with some addresses I have provided. So far it looks like there are about 40 that have indicated they are coming, pretty good for the beginning of the year. If anyone has any special requests, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you.

Heather (Hubbard) Cooper
Thanks Heather
We will post this for a few more days..

No comments: