Saturday, February 18, 2006

Helloooo Again Marston

Helloooo Again Marston !!
I'm still at 392 Fairfield Ave,,,,,,,,had too much junk in the garage to move,,,sooooo,,
we are still here,,
Sheila Tedd and I have stuck it out,,we have two girls,,,Chelsea,,30,,and Summer 25,,
My french has not improved much,,,,

Dr, Mile would not approve !!! He used to throw me and
Mervyn Blizzard out of his french classes,,,so we worked on the sound system,,,and we got
deeper into electronics and music,,,,,that's one of the best things he did for us !!

Marston,,,how far are you from Mundelein Ill..??? I was there many times with Xerox and
a division of Xerox called Cheshire Equipment,,,also at a factory in Milwaukee,,
I also spent a couple of weeks around Elgin Ill...they had a pagent there each summer
based on the story of Hiawatha,,,really nice show !! Had lots of fun in 1966 and 67,,
We are also a dealer for Mailcrafters in Crestwood Ill,,Been there a few times also,,,
I also have some relatives in the area,,,,,and in Jolliet,,,,I know the area pretty well !!

Sure,,, put it on the list,,,that's great,,
Sheila Tedd / John Geraghty e-mail
mailto:htelainc@colba.net

HI John,
I live about 20 miles from Mundelein IL.
Get your digital camera out and take pics around GPK so we can post them..


No comments: