Friday, February 10, 2006

Old Home Pics

Well, we haven't chatted for a few days so thought I would touch base with you. I see you have been busy with the blog and it's looking good. Saw the request for input on postings. That must be the hardest part of all of this. People love to get on and read but they fail to support by contributing. I saw the picture of our Moms and you guys. It turned out good! :)

I have started my Spring cleaning so have been really busy this week. Part of it was because I had ladies for bridge and lunch TODAY. Two had not been to the house before, so you know what that means. Clean till perfect. :) Anyway, that was today. I am exhausted! :)

We are going to the mountains for the weekend. Taking the two little boys with us. They love the mountains and since it isn't very cold, they will be able to play outside a lot. No snow though. They LOVE the snow. Oh well. Can't make that happen unless it is a ski resort where they make it.

I will not have access to a computer until Monday, so please don't think I am ignoring anyone--just not access.

Good talking with you last week.

Take care

JoAnn
Thanks JoAnn
It’s great to post old pics. We are trying to get old home and today pics on old homes if they are still there.

No comments: