Saturday, March 04, 2006

Campbell & Sexton Pic from Bob H.



The fence you see in the picture is on the house I owned at 715 Campbell from 1973 - 1975.It was a Greenberg Butter Box Duplex.
It is right on the corner of Campbell and Sexton. Bob is right about kids sitting on the fence. When I was there the fence was chain Link and used to get broken at least twice a year. I see someone replaced it with a solid one. I sold the house to Dan Deegan of the Park in 1973 and several years later it was purchased by a class mate of mine , David Harding. I don’t know who owns it now. In 1973 I had to pay the ungodly sum of $15,800 for it. The Agent for the sale was Ted Caverly, class mate Terry's dad.
Ralph B.

Story Credit Ralph B.

Photograph Credit Bob H.

Thanks Guys, What a team..

No comments: