Sunday, March 05, 2006

Diane (Clifford) Barlett

In answer to your request, I would firstly like to say that I am enjoying your site immensely.

I was born in GPK in 1947 where I lived all of my life. I grew up on Greenfield Avenue and I attended RG School from Grade 1 through Grade 11. My maiden name was Clifford and I am the cousin of Doug Bidwell (deceased) and Marilyn and Karen Mitchell. Growing up, Elgin Milne and myself were very good friends and we have continued our friendship throughout adulthood, even with my paying her a visit to her in Jakarta! I am married to Wayne Bartlett, brother of Gary, Garth and Terry, and we now live in Riviere Beaudette. We are both retired and would like to hear from any old friends and teachers. Elgin and I are both planning on attending the event to take place in Port Elgin in September. A couple of people that I would particularly like to hear from are Martha Somers, Debbie Beaudoin and/or her brother Charlie Beaudoin. Anyone out there ever hear from any of them?

Bye for now,

Diane (Clifford) Bartlett

Diane, First we want to personally Thank you for getting involved and welcome to the Northbros. blog.
I am sure our readers will help locate Martha, Debbie and Charlie for you. Elton

No comments: