Sunday, March 05, 2006

Great Golf Quotes # 6

"Why waste good shots in practice when you might need them in a match?"
Walter Hagen, American professional golfer

"The man who can putt is a match for anyone."
Willie Park, Jr., 20th-century American professional golfer

"Golf is not a game of good shots - it is a game of bad shots."
Ben Hogan, American professional golfer

"In other games you get another chance. In baseball you get three cracks at it; in tennis you lose only one point. But in golf the loss of one shot has been responsible for the loss of heart."
Tommy Armour, American professional golfer

"I'm hitting the woods just great but I am having a terrible time hitting out of them."
Harry Toscano, 20th-century American professional golfer

"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced."
Miller Barber, American professional golfer

"The biggest liar in the world is the golfer who claims that he plays the game merely for exercise."
Tommy Bolt, American professional golfer

"I play with friends but we don't play friendly games."
Ben Hogan, American professional golfer

Thanks Bob H.

No comments: