Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A little Bio on Ellen McCourt Stone

Hi Marty,We live in Ottawa.
Sam Stone and I were married in St.Paul church on April 25 1959.We lived in the Terrance's until 1973 when Sam got a transfer to Ottawa with the Elevator trade.We have three children,Cindy Gilbert who works for the Ottawa Citizen and has three children,Patrick Stone who works for the Elevator trade and has four children.One deceased at the age of three from cancer.Kevin has his own plumbing business and lives on the Canadian Golf course and has two children.Sam and I are of course retired now.I also worked for the Ottawa Citizen for twenty years. I love were we live now but I really loved the Park and will always remember the wonderful times and friends.I can't think of a beter place to grow up in.
I probably told you more than you wanted to know but i do get carried away sometimes.
Regards Ellen McCourt Stone

Thanks Ellen, Many GPKer’s will appreciate your posts

No comments: