- Golfers who claim they don't cheat, also lie.
- If you're afraid a full shot might reach the green while the foursome ahead of you is still putting out, you have two options: you can immediately shank a lay-up, or you can wait until the green is clear and top a ball halfway there.
- The less skilled the player, the more likely he is to share his ideas about the golf swing.
- The inevitable result of any golf lesson is the instant elimination of the one critical unconscious motion that allowed you to compensate for all your errors.
- If it ain't broke, try changing your grip.
- It's not a gimme if you're still away.
- Everyone replaces his divot after a perfect approach shot.
- A golf match is a test of your skill against your opponent's luck.
- It's surprisingly easy to hole a 50-foot putt when you lie 10.
- Counting on your opponent to inform you when he breaks a rule is like expecting him to make fun of his own haircut.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Ralphie B's Rules Of Golf Part 2 0f 4
Ralphie B's Rules Of Golf - Part 2 of 4