Monday, April 17, 2006

The Fontaine Family Names


The two names I remember most from the Fontaine family are (1) Jacques Fontaine who I worked with as a police officer in the late 60's early 70's until his sudden passing at the age of 44 and (2) Pierre Fontaine who also worked for the Town of Greenfield Park with the roads department. I believe he still lives in the Park on Joly street

Thanks Bernie C.

I don't remember his name but didn't one of the brothers move to Rawdon Que. and become the Mayor??

Hi Marty,

Hope you had a great Easter week end.Just got home from son Patrick's house and we are stuffed, We ate too much as usual but it was so good.

I used to walk to school with some of the Fontaine family every day along with Leonard Davis, Michael Dunn, Norma Board and myself.
We had some great fun.

Here are some of the names of the Fontaine family.I don't know if the spelling is right on all of them.

Claude, Claudette, Andre, Jacques,J acqueline, Nicole, Lucille, Marcell ?, Lise, Jill, Pierre, Pierette. I think that's all of them.

I remember walking back to school at lunch time and they would come running out one at a time.They had to clean up after lunch and do the dishes before they left for school.I remember Nicole would torment Leonard Davis all the time and he would chase her.It was all in good fun.

I also remember Leonard would have two pocket full of apples and wouldn't share one.I was always dying to have one but never did get one.

Such wonderful memories that I will never forget.

Ellen MCCourt Stone

Thanks Ellen S.

No comments: