Friday, April 28, 2006

Please Welcome Margo (Tomalty) Valliant

Hi Marty. Finally able to get your address from John McC. I am Margo Valliant(nee Tomalty)-Terry's younger sister & Penny's older one. Just recently got your website from Norma Knight (I grew up next door to her on Third St.,one house down from the Hollingdrakes-Doris & Bill. Their daughter, Brenda, & Wendy Board(now Wilson) who lived across the street made up our"gang"

I love the website & hope you will include my E-mail address. I will look through Mom's old pics & see if any of interest to "old" Parkers.I am married, have 3 grown kids. 2 grandkids, & twins due in July. We are very centrally located in To. & would happily meet up with old friends from the Park who are visiting To.

Take care.

Thanks Margo V.

No comments: