Monday, June 12, 2006

Words from Richard Hemingway W.

HELLO MARSTON
LOOK AT ME NOW I'M EVEN HAVING TO DO RESEARCH ON ALL THESE TALL TALES. I'LL GET TO THE SURFACE MINING IN AWHILE BUT THERE HAS TO BE A ROUND ABOUT LEAD UP TO THIS EVENT. THERE IS ONE MORE POSSIBLE STORY ABOUT THE GAZETTE,WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE GOOMER WE HAD TO PAY EVERY WEEK, HE HAD A VOLKSWAGEN & WAS CROSS-EYED?? WAS IT THE SAME NAME AS RALPH BENNETT WAS TALKING ABOUT ON
THE BLOG A FEW DAYS BACK? THANK YOU FOR ALL THE TROUBLE YOUR GOING
THROUGH DOING THIS EVERYDAY.
I CAN EVEN HEAR & SEE THE CURSING BETWEEN THE LINES ON SOME ARTICLES.
RICHARD...........

Hi Richard, it's fun to run the blog when I get stuff from good people to post. I want it to be a place for GPker's to tell stories and post pics of days gone by.. It takes about four hours a day to keep it going. We had so much fun as kids in the Park, our kids can never understand it. I think it is great to tell of our escapades and get a laugh from friends.

There are people that want to be the center of attention and make some feel inferior but not here.
Thanks buddy,

Marty N.




No comments: