Saturday, August 26, 2006

What's this Flower?? (Answered)



OK this is next to my last one... What is it???

Hi Marty,

I believe it's " carnations "

Have a great wk. end

Cheers, Millie Mc


Hi Marty

Today's flower is a carnation.

Sandy R.

Hi Marston,

Well, at first glance I think your red flowers look like some type of Dianthus or a form of mini Carnations - at second glance not so sure, but that's my guess. Thanks and keep up the good work on your blog. I'm sure it's not as easy as it looks.
Margaret

Thanks for all the fun these provide. I have one more easy one and then I will post one that I just received from a lady that should challenge you folks big time....

Margaret, It can be like a job most of the time but it is worth every minute to have fun with GPKer's
Marty

No comments: