Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Message from Winnipeg

Hi Marty,
Sounds like everyone had a wonderful time this past weekend. I am truly enjoying seeing the pictures and, more than ever, wishing I had been there. Maybe next time.On a totally different subject, I wonder if you would mind posting this for me one more time. I realize that your Blog is not a forum for such things, but it is an easy way to contact so many people at one time.

The CIBC Run for the Cure takes place this coming Sunday, October 1st across Canada. I will be walking the 5km here in Winnipeg with my daughter to honour her and far too many like her who have been afflicted with this horrible disease. I thought if there were any of the GPK. gang that would still like to sponsor me in this very worthwhile cause, it's not too late.

I have already received several very generous donations and do appreciate the kindness of people who realize that a cure can be found with their support.Anyone wishing to make a donation can click on the following link.https://www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/p.asp?t=1501111&l=1
I'll be sure to send you some pictures from the event.
Thanks so much,
udy (Harrison) Johnson

Glad to post this for you..

Marty

No comments: