Wednesday, September 27, 2006

More about the reunion

HERE I AM SITTING AT MY COMPUTER THINKING ABOUT THE GREAT TIME WE ALL HAD AT THE REUNION THIS PAST WEEKEND ........AS EVERYONE KNOWS FROM THE BLOG, DENISE, CARYLYN, JOAN, BOB & ANN & I STOPPED AT THE LOCAL MARKET ON SUNDAY AFTER THE BRUNCH AND BOUGHT SOME APPLES FOR HEATHER & LARRY'S GEORGOUS HORSES!!

WELL I CONTEMPLATED GETTING A TRUCK AND DRIVING UP TO PORT ELGIN IN THE WEE MORNING HOURS AND BORROWING THEM HORSES FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD OF TIME........A FEW MINUTES AGO I SHOUTED TO ANN, WHO HAPPENED TO BE IN THE KITCHEN, WHAT I WAS PLANNING & DO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID TO ME??...
QUOTE ........ OUR YARDS NOT BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP RABBITS IN NEVER MIND HORSES & BESIDES YOUR WHOLE PLAN SMELLS OF HORSESH^&*T!!! ...UNQUOTE

I'M STARTING TO FEEL MORE AND MORE LIKE RODNEY DANGERFIELD!!!!

ANN AND I WOULD AGAIN LIKE TO SEND A BIG THANK YOU TO HEATHER AND LARRY FOR GIVING US ALL SUCH A GOOD TIME ....AND I'LL SAY THIS AGAIN.......THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT OUR LITTLE TOWN OF GREENFIELD PARK AND THE PEOPLE WHO COME FROM THERE.....

HOPEFULLY, IF THE GODS COOPERATE, WE WILL ALL BE TOGETHER AGAIN NEXT YEAR IN "THE PARK".

TAKE CARE TILL THEN..........

WIN & ANN SWINWOOD

Thanks Win

I think we had a lot of fun and of course you made it fun for Louisa & me




No comments: