Tuesday, September 26, 2006

News from Janet W.

Hi Marston,

It was so good to see you and neet your lovely wife at the reunion. Don't us Parkers know how to party! I just checked out the pics from the Blog and they are great. I think its wonderful that we make this an annual event and I hope next year more people will make an effort to come. It looks like a lot of people would like to meet in Greenfield Park next year so Donnie Ridewood and I have volunteered to try and organize the get-together. I guess that attests to how much fun these things are when plans are already in the works for next year!

A great big thank you to the Heathers for organizing such a fun event....and to the rest of you - see you next year!!


All the best,


Janet W.

Hi Janet Thanks for the kind words. We did have a lot of fun and we are already looking forward to next year..



No comments: