1. A donkey is tied to a rope 10 feet long.Twenty feet away is a
field of carrots, how does he get to the carrots?
2. You threw away the outside and cooked the inside. Then you ate
the outside and threw away the inside, What did you eat? Hint: It is a
3. A barrel of water weighs 20 pounds, what do you have to add to it
to make it weigh 12 pounds?
4. How many times can you subtract the number 5 from the number 25?
5. You say my name and I am no longer there, what am I?
6. There is one word in the English language that is always
Pronounced incorrectly. What is the word?
7. How much dirt would be in a hole 6 feet deep and 6 feet wide that
has been dug with a square edged shovel?
After you have made your guesses, scroll down to see the answer
1. The other end of the rope isn't tied to anything
2. Corn on the cob
3. Drill holes in it
4. Once, when you subract it from 25 it becomes twenty so if you
it again you would be subtracting it from 20
7. None, it is a hole, the hole has no dirt
Thanks Bob H.