Saturday, September 23, 2006

Reunion Pics (Friday Night BBQ)

Heather G. & My wife
David Rye and I were dueling for pics



Shirley & Janet


Out of the wind..
Mrs Hubbard, Heather, Butch, Shirley, & Janet Watson with her back to us..


Barb H. & Donnie Ridewood

We had a great time at Heather & Larry's Ranch for the BBQ. Excellant food was served and we had a lot to talk about.

Some of us hadn't seen each other in over forty years. I can't speak for others but my wife and I had a lot of fun. We haven't laughed that much in years. Heather's Gibb's mother kept us laughing all afternoon.

I want to thank Heather & Larry C, Heather G., Sandy & Brian R. and others for all their warm hospitality and especially for making my wife feel so welcome..

Love you all and look forward to Sat. picnic. I hope to take more pics there as well.

Marty North

No comments: