Tuesday, October 31, 2006

1944 Chapel School Pic. ( Looking for Names - Can Anyone Help))


HI MARSTON HERE IS A PICTURE TAKEN IN 1944 OF THE CATHOLIC CHILDREN AT
THE CHAPEL SCHOOL OF ST EDMOND CORNER HUBERT AND SECOND BOCKUS NOW IN GPK. I CAN ONLY IDENTIFY 8 OUT OF 56 PERSONS PATSY BERGERON DOROTHY DAVIS, IRENE DAVIS, KATHLEEN CUNNINGHAM, HELEN KELLY, DAVE SNYDER, HERMAN ARSENAULT, AND SISTER MARTHA MAYBE YOUR BLOG CAN HELP ME.

THE CHAPEL SCHOOL WAS BUILT IN
1917 DEMOLISHED IN 1976 THANKS MARSTON KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ON THE
BLOG
NORMAND SIMARD

Merci Beaucoup Normand
C’est un plaisir..
I hope we can get some names in this Photo...


Hi Marty,
Her are some names from the Catholic school.

back row left to right

Joyce Smithman,(my Aunt)?,Joan McCourt,( my sister)?,Victoria Grow,?,?,Dave Snyder,?,?,?,
next row down

?,Irene Davis,?,?,?,?,Billy somebody,?,?,?,?,

next row down

?,Dorothy Davis,Ann somebody,?,?,?,?,?,?,last name Gun,?,?,.

next row down

Patsy Bergeron,?,?,Kathleen Cunningham,

next row down

Cox girl maybe,?,Helen Kelly

I was taught by sister Martha from grade one to fourth grade. Then by Sister Caroline.I loved them both
Ellen Stone

Hi Normand,
We got some names, Hopefully we can get some more today...

Hi Marty,
The Catholic school picture.I think the boy in the third row up on the right end is a Sauve boy with white shirt and dark sweater.Also bottom row third from the right end is another Sauve brother.
I got a nice e mail from Normand Simard.I have e mailed him back.This is so much fun. It's nice to get a surprise e mail from and old Parker.
Take Care
Ellen Stone

Thanks Ellen,
We do have some fun here...

No comments: