Saturday, October 21, 2006

About Our Blog

Hi Folks,

Just a little reminder that we want to keep this site for GPKer's and items of interest for us. Old pics, stories and current things about the Park are what we are about. Pics from your current home town would be of interest with a little text.

Your pets pics and stories will always be a great post on the blog. I love the jokes but before too long they become the majority of the content and I must reduce them to protect our blog from becoming the comedy hour.

I hope you all understand that if you don't see your joke posted that I'm not ignoring you but trying to protect our site for the future.

I hope all are settling in for the winter and we will have a lot of fun here on the blog this winter..

Take care,

Marty North

No comments: