Thursday, October 26, 2006

CROSS STITCH SAYINGS

  • A man has to believe in something –
I think I’ll go golfing


  • Those who don’t believe in Santa
Get underwear for Christmas


  • Everyone brings happiness here
Some by Coming, Some by Leaving


  • THREADS OF FRIENDSHIP
THAT WILL NEVER BREAK

THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGHTER
FOR THE GOOD TIMES THAT WE SHARE
THANKS FOR ALWAYS LISTENING
FOR TRYING TO BE FAIR

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMFORT
WHEN THINGS ARE GOING BAD
THANK YOU FOR THE SHOULDER
TO CRY ON WHEN I’M SAD

THIS GIFT IS A REMINDER
THAT ALL MY LIFETIME THROUGH
I’LL BE THANKING HEAVEN FOR
A SPECIAL FRIEND LIKE YOU


  • IF YOU OBEY ALL THE RULES
YOU MISS ALL THE FUN

FRIENDSHIP ANGEL

This Special Angel
My gift to you
Blessed with memories
Of friendship so true

On tiny wings
To you she went
For, like good friends
She’s Heaven sent


  • Dear Santa
Just bring me one of everything

It’s all about me

I’m still hot it just comes in hot flashes now


  • I’ve got attitude


  • Just list me under naughty

CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE

If a child lives with criticism
He learns to condemn

If a child lives with hostility
He learns to fight

If a child lives with ridicule
He learns to be shy

If a child lives with shame
He learns to feel guilty

If a child lives with tolerance
He learns to be patient

If a child lives with encouragement
He learns confidence

If a child lives with praise
He learns to appreciate

If a child lives with fairness
He learns justice

If a child lives with security
He learns to have faith

If a child lives with approval
He learns to like himself

If a child lives with acceptance
and friendship
He learns to find love in the world

Thanks Norma (Board) Knight

No comments: