Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Latest flower guess answer


Hi Marston,
Sorry I haven't been able to visit the blog lately, until today. Could
those spikey purple flowers be Speedwell (Veronica something or
another)?
Margaret
p.s. That goes "ditto" for me as to what Bob H. wrote to you about all
you do for us. It doesn't go unappreciated. And also thanks to him for the link to "The Dash" I had read that poem quite a while ago and really loved it. The pictures are beautiful. Also, I'll take this time to thank Bob for the great pictures he sends in from his travels. There is such beauty all around us in this great world. We do have so much to be thankful for.

Thanks Margaret W.
Your kind words are much appreciated by myself and I’m sure by Bob as well…
As for the flower, I only take the pictures in random gardens and I am clueless to what they are, so yes it is what you said it was.
Marty

No comments: