Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Backup Blog Site

Hi Folks,
Remember to visit the backup site as I post items there that are not on the main blog site.
There is a Link to this site in the Left Side Bar. Just click on my name and it will take you there.

With Blogger.com pushing us to the Beta blog which is a new blog network. Goggle owns blogger and does not charge for this service and also doesn't care if it is reliable. The blogger help forum is full of complaints that the BETA is full of bugs and does not work reliably. There is over 5000 complaints this week alone. So the backup site is very important.

I know how many visitors there is per day on the backup site and where they are from, so I will keep this site going for GPKer's.

This is our site so I need to keep us connected whether it is on Blogger or Wordpress blog sites

The backup site at wordpress URL is: http://martynorth.wordpress.com/

Marty N.

No comments: