Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Wishes

Hi Marston

Just a short note to thank you for all your hard work creating the Greenfield Park Blog for us all to enjoy. Robert gets to read it most nights in the wee hours of the morning and it is one of the first things I do each day. The Christmas strories have been very enjoyable and bring back alot of personal memories. I am not sure how many blog members would know that Rev. Dove's wife now lives in Barrie and I have had lunch with her a few times. When my Dad died in 2000 she came to the funeral parlour and after that she and my Mom started going out for lunch regularly. I copied Bill Webb's letter and I am hoping to get together with her in January and I will show it to her.

Your blog has got us back in touch with several old friends and of course the reunion was sure lots of fun.
I am sure in the year 2007 you will get many more old parkers back together.

We would like to wish you and Louisa a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2007.

Take care and thanks again

Norma

Thanks Norma
It's been fun..

No comments: