Sunday, December 24, 2006

Good Morning fellow "Parkers"

No matter where we "Parkers" are now, all across this great country of Canada, or united States or Australia and no doubt, other places, we all have one thing in common - WE WERE ALL RAISED IN THAT WONDERFUL LITTLE TOWN OF GREENFIELD PARK - Very few of us, if any, came from privileged families, but we were always loved and well taken care of, not only by our own parents but by our extended families, which happened to be just about all the other adults in town!!

I don't know if it was something in the water or the air or whatever, all I know is when I think of my growing up years I get this really nice warm feeling and I realize what good fortune it was to be part of it all !!.

I would like to take this oppprtunity to wish all my fellow Parkers, Blog Buddies and all their families a very Merry Christmas, repeat, Merry Christmas and a healthy & happy 2007.

May circumstances allow all of us to get together in 2011 for the next big reunion!!

Take care............Win Swinwood

Thanks Win.

No comments: