Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello Folks

Hello Folks,

Well it’s New Years Eve and one year has gone by since I started this blog with six friends. I thought that I would keep this going for a few weeks and then shut it down after the Holiday Wishes and stories were exchanged between us.

I guess that the word spread and I was getting about 20 emails a day from many old and new friends. The learning curve was steep at first. To keep this site interesting I had to go back to my original principles and not become the comedy hour site.

I want to thank all of you for your posts to our site and the fun it has been for me. The Mini Reunion was really a great time for my wife and me. We were able to catch up with old friends and made some new ones.

I hope we all have another great year ahead of us and that we continue to have fun here. Suggestions and comments are always welcome.

Marty N.

No comments: