Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Its the Gingerbread House Time of Year








Every Christmas I share a fun time with my grandchildren making a
Gingerbread House, it's a tradition I have enjoyed with them for many
years.

For the last two years I have been doing this with the seniors at
Magnolia Manor, in Georgia. The kits we got this year were
pre-assembled
(this is good, last year it was a real challenge trying to keep the
houses from falling apart) all they had to do this year was decorated
it with candy.

What a fun time they all had, one lady was so excited as she had never
made one. The 90 year old gentleman in the picture now comes to all the
craft days.

They were six there today....would you believe it, the others were
taking a computer course.
The lady you see in the red sweater is 93 years old.

Wednesdays I will be working with them making a tube-sock snowman.

Bev

Thanks Bev V.





No comments: