Sunday, January 14, 2007

Appreciation

Hi Marston,
The blog is getting better and better each day. Just to let Millie
know, I really enjoyed the art by Salvator Dali. Also the other Warren fellow
(James, I think). What one can do with an imagination!

The ice hotel pictures remind me of our house some of the time in the winter when I
was growing up (and we didn't have to pay to sleep there!). Mostly, the
bedrooms were never heated (you could see your breath and the bathroom
tap needed to be kept running a bit all night so the water wouldn't freeze)

One didn't spend too much time talking on the phone either when it was
super cold, as the phone was on the Alaska side in the house.
Margaret

Thanks Margaret for the kind words
If one only knew about your situation back then, I’m sure there would have been some help..

No comments: