Sunday, January 28, 2007

Dr. Phil's advice

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and....
we could all use a little more
calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on the Dr. Phil
show, I have finally found inner peace.
Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you've started and never finished."
So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't
finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot,
a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the
remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, all
of the Doritos and a box of chocolates
You have absolutely no idea how freaking good I feel right now!!!!
Dang, that Dr. Phil is smart! Please pass this on to those you feel might
be in need of inner peace.

Thanks Murray P.
Take 2 aspirins and call me in the morning

No comments: