Saturday, January 20, 2007

Guess the Location Lottery Cancelled (No License Issued)



HI MARTY ANSWER TO NAME THE PLACE IS VICTORIA DAIRY SEE PITURE WITH TRUCKS.

ANSWER FROM LOTTO QUEBEC INCLUDED IS A COPY OF THE ENVELOPE I PUT THE LETTER IN THE GARBAGE I WAS SO MAD IT WAS NEGATIVE THEY ALLEGED PEOPLE COULD WIN FROM THE U.S. AND OTHER PROVINCES IN CANADA SO THEY HAD NO JURISDICTION BUT I WOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW IN QUEBEC I WOULD NEED AND INTERNATIONNAL LOTTERY PERMIT BUT I NEED THEIR PERMISSION AND THEY SAID NO. I DONT UNDERSTAND. I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT HAD TO MANY WINNERS .

THE PARKRAZZI I AM GOING CRAZY.

P.S.THANKS MARTY FOR YOUR UNDERSTANNING

Hi Marston, My guess for the picture on Friday's post would be the Victoria Dairy site at the corner of St-Louis Street and Victoria Street on the St-Lambert side.

Ivan R.


HELLO MARSTON,
THE PICTURE WITH ALL THE DOG FOOD & GLUE ,OH I MEAN HORSES WITH WAGONS WERE OUR FAVOURITE CHOCOLATE MILK SUPPLIERS. THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN IN FRONT VICTORIA DAIRY,THE BUILDING IN THE BACKGROUND WAS THE BOURGAULT FAMILY HOME, (DAIRY OWNERS) ON BUTE AVENUE. THE HOUSE LATER BECAME AN ANTIQUE STORE, THEN TRANSMOGRIFIED INTO AFANCY EATING RESTAURANT-LES SARCELLES.

I HAVE A GOOD STORY ABOUT THE PUKE CHUTE,AT A LATER DATE. THE VICTORIA DAIRY WAS BOUGHT OUT IN THE MID SEVENTIES, ABOUT 10 LITTLE BUSINESSES HAVE OPERATED THERE IN ALL THE EXTENSIONS, LEAN-TO'S, ADDITIONS,OUTER BUILDINGS, AND STORAGE GARAGE. ALL THE BUSINESSES HAVE CEASED SINCE NOVEMBER2006 AS ALL THIS COMPLEX IS TO BE TORN DOWN FOR A MEDICAL CENTER & DRUG STORE.
RICHARD.......................

Thanks Ivan & Richard,
You are both right but since the Parkarazzi didn't get his license from Lotto Quebec we had to cancell the grand prize.

That's OK we'll have a beer together at the next reunion..
Marty N.

No comments: