Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hotel Rate Confusion

OK - just to confuse things erven more - I have just learned that they
Are no longer taking bookings for the Manager's Special as their quota is
full.
I guess they only allow a number of rooms at that rate. Therefore,
People making new reservations should call the 450-466-6756 number and ask for
the rate for the Greenfield Park Reunion. If you call the 1-800 number,
they won't know anything about a special rate for the reunion. I am still
going to argue with them in Brossard - it doesn't seem fair that some people
get a better rate than others. The girl there did tell me that the
Manager's
Special rate was no longer available but I guess there were a few rooms
still available at that rate. Sheesh! I never realized making a hotel
reservation could be so complicated!

Hope everyone understands all this!


Janet Watson (Allen)

Hi folks,

Some of you have placed your reservations through the 1-800-528-1234 number and have received a Manager's Special rate of $59.00 per night for the Best Western in Brossard. I have just called myself and gotten the same rate - you have to ask for the Manager's Special - so I cancelled the other reservation I had made through the local number. The girl at the desk in Brossard seems to think there is some kind of error but they will have to honour all reservations made at the $59.00 rate. I suggest you ask that confirmation be e-mailed or faxed to you.

So, for anyone who has already made their reservation by calling the local 450-466-6756 number, I suggest you give the 1-800 number a try and see if you can get the Manager's Special. If so, just call and cancel your other one. It's a big saving so it's worth the effort. Not sure how long we can get this Manager's Special rate - I am trying to get the hotel to honour this rate for everyone but I don't know how successful I will be.

If you have any questions or comments, please drop me a line.

Regards,



Janet Watson (Allen)

No comments: