Saturday, January 27, 2007

Manhole cover


WALKING IN G. PK. JUST IN FRONT OF WHERE I LIVE ON HUBERT I HAVE THIS MANHOLE COVER OR NOT TO BE SEXIST WOMANHOLE COVER EXCUSE ME LADIES.

YOU CAN SEE IT IS A CITE JACQUES-CARTIER MANHOLE OR WOMANHOLE COVER CITE J.C. STARTED IN 1947 AND BECAME PART OF LONGUEUIL IN1969. NOW THE OTHER COVER IS A VILLE DE MACKAYVILLE I WALKED ON IS ON THE CORNER OF REGENT AND VICTORIA ON THE ST-LAMBERT SIDE MACKAYVILLE BECAME LAFLECHE
IN 1959 THEN ST HUBERT IN 1971 . ALL I CAN SEE OF ALL THAT IS THE MANHOLE OR WOMAN HOLE COVERS`, IS THAT THEY NEVER ACCEPTED AND REFUSED TO BE FUSIONNED OH WELL LIFE GOES ON .

NORMAND SIMARD.

N.B. THIS IS TRUE COME AND SEE MY MAN OR WOMAN HOLE COVER IN FRONT 355 HUBERT I CLEAN IT YESTERDAY TO TAKE A PICTURE SEE THE PICTURES ON THE ATTACH.

Thanks Normand

No comments: