Tuesday, January 02, 2007

News From Prince George



Hi Marty.
As you might guess, things get a little slow in Prince George on New
Years day so I'm watching Barrett Jackson reruns on TV and catching up on my
correspondence.

I certainly enjoy your blogsite and I hope you will continue
even though I am sure it must be a lot of work.
I thought that you might be interested in seeing a picture of my " back
& forth to the golf course / take garden refuse to the dump" truck.

It's a 1959 GMC 1/2 ton and it brings back memories of the beaters I used to drive as a young fellow. It always gives me something to tinker with so that I stay out of trouble
Well, it's time for my walk so I'll sign off for now.
All the best to you and yours for 2007.
God bless
Gary

Thanks Gary,
It’s so good to hear from you after so many years and all my best to you & Dawn
The beaters we used to drive back then never looked this good...!!


Marty N.

No comments: