Monday, January 22, 2007

Pirates on Dry Land


Can anyone name these guys from 1958..
and no Donna I'm not in this pic (private joke)
Marty N.

HI MARTY ONE THEM IS FOR SURE PAUL CASSELMAN I THINK HE IS THE FIRST ON THE RIGHT SIDE`.DO I WIN A PRIZE.
THE PARKRAZZI

Yup you won a prize. I don't know what it is but Sandy R. said she'll buy you a beer....

Hi Marty,I can't pick out any of the bikers specifically but those that I remember having bikes circa 1958 would be "Dinty" Williamson, Kendall Rattray, Sid Rollins,Doug Rollins, Johnny Treboutat,Paul Casselman, Eddie Massey, and the bikes they drove were, BSA's, Triumph, Vincent(black shadow and black prince) and the most popular of all, Harley Davidson.
JMcC
Thanks John McC

Pirates on dry land are,
Left.. Jerry Dootson, Elmer Gariepy, Dennis...., Johnny Treboutat, Vic..., Dinty Williamson, Vincent Howarth and Paul...
Brenda B
Thanks Brenda B.


Hi Marty,

Well I will guess, although I still can't see the faces too clearly.

Is there perhaps Jimmy Hinks ?? Raymond Poirier, Jimmy Hewitt , Jim Small !!The guy on the far right looks like Wayne Antle but I don't think it can be him, he would not have been old enough in ' 58 .You must remember in ' 58 I was just a baby.

I can just imagine the fun you are having. Tell Normand if he is right I will buy him a beer in Sept.
Sandy R.


Thanks Sandy, Normand will be happy..

Hey Marston,
Don't you recognize our old Triumph Tiger 110 - 3rd from the right?
Donnie R.


Hi Donnie. That's not my old bike...

HELLO MARSTON,
MAKE A GUESS WHO CONTEST IF YOU WANT. I PICKED THIS COPY FROM JOHN TREBOUTAT AT HIS BEARING & BELT SUPPLY HOUSE ON TACHEREAU ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO, HE HAD ENLARGED THE PHOTO AND HUNG IT ON THE STREET FACING WALL, OF HIS BUSINESS.

THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN ON BIRCH, IN ST. LAMBERTS , 1958 APPROX.

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT; JERRY DOOTSON, ELMER GARIPY, DENNIS DECAIRE, JOHN TREBOUTAT, VIC McCOULLOCH, DINTY WILLIAMSON, VINCENT HOWARD, PAUL CASSELMAN.

RICHARD..................

Thanks Richard W.
We haven't had as much fun over a guess who pic for quite a while. Thanks for sharing it with us. You have made a lot of people happy with this post, myself included.

No comments: