Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Richard W. stays a winner



HI MARTY AS CHIEF ORGANIZER OF THIS CONTEST I TOTALLY REFUSE RICHARD W.DISQUALIFICATION BY HIMSELF .HIS COMING OUT HONOURS HIM BUT HE WENT BY THE RULES HE DID NOT WORK IN A BAKERY SO HE STAYS CO-WINNER WITH IVAN.

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS COMING UP I WENT TO TAKE PICTURES AROUND THE OLD DAIRY YESTERDAY .I HAVE INCLUDED THE PICTURES . TO BE HONEST I AM STILL TRYING TO GET MY LOTTERY PERMIT AND GET THE DRAWING UNDERWAY IF RICHARD W. WINS I WILL FILL THAT LITTLE CHICKEN HOUSE IN THE BACK SEE THE PICTURE WITH BREAD AND CHOCOLATE MILK AFTER THAT HE WILL BE WEANED.

THANKS FOR YOUR HONESTY RICHARD W. YOUR GRAND MOTHER MUST BE PROUD OF YOU HAS US GREENFIELD PARKERS TOO.

THE PARKRAZZI

Thanks Parkrazzi
Richard says he is weaned from chocolate milk

No comments: