Monday, February 12, 2007

Another Side of the Tracks

I KNEW YOU WOULD PUT ME ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TRACK I WAS ON THE LEFT SIDE,OH BOY, THAT'S WHY I ASKED TO
CHECK IN WITH YOU RICHARD ,TOMORROW I WILL GO ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TRACK AND TAKE PHOTOS NEAR MERCIER I WILL SEND THEM TO THE BLOG. BEFORE THE DUMMIE MAKING IN THOSE OTHER STABLES DO YOU KNOW WHOM THEY BELONGED TO,

MAYBE I WILL GET AN ANSWER DIRECT FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH.FOR THE ADDRESS NOW IT IS 766 NOTRE -DAME YOU MENTIONNED ,GRAND TRUNK MAYBE BEFORE .THANKS RICHARD FOR
PUTTING ME ON THE RIGHT TRACK I AM REALLY
ROLLING SMOOTH NOW.I WILL NEED A REST SOON IN A COMFORTABLE HENDERSON CHAIR.

MISTER SMILEY MUST BE SMILLING AT ME UPSTAIRS, TO HAVE PUT HIM ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACK SORRY
MISTER SMILEY I AM FROM G. PK. GUYS LIKE RICHARD FROM ST-LAMBERT WILL ALWAYS STAIGHTEN US, SLEEP IN PEACE
MISTER SMILEY.

NORMAND SIMARD

Merci Normand
I’m sure we are entertaining some one…

No comments: