Sunday, February 11, 2007

Correction for Yesterday's Location Guess Where?




DO YOU WANT TO FIRE ME I KNOW I TALK TO MUCH OF FIRE HYDRANTS AND RED BUT YOU KNOW WHEN I SEE THESE CANINE STREET GANGS DOING BAD THINGS TO RED I GET REALLY FIRED UP.

NOW FOR THE PERRAS STABLE YOU SAY THE LOCATION IS IN GREENFIELD PARK I NEVER MENTIONNED THE PLACE ON THE 3 COLORED
PICTURES ARE IN GREENFIELD PARK I SAID IT COULD BE, MAYBE LEAVE THE PICTURES ANOTHER DAY AND MENTION IT COULD BE ELSEWHERE BECAUSE IT IS AT 766 NOTRE-DAME IN
ST-.LAMBERT NEAR THE OLD HOSPITAL AND NOT FAR FROM GRAND-TRUNK.THE 2 BLACK AND WHITE PHOTO INSERTS SEE THE EXPLANATION IS ON THE PHOTOS I AM SENDING YOU.

HAVE A GOOD DAY MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. THESE OLD ST-LAMBERT STABLES I THINK THIS IS THAT, ARE EMPTY NOW THERE WAS D.A. PLASTIQUE ENRG. BEFORE
I WILL TRY TO INVESTIGATE WHO WAS THERE I THINK SMILEY'S COAL AND WOOD COMPANY WAS AROUND THERE MAYBE ,CHECK IN WITH RICHARD WERENCHUK MAYBE HIS GRANNY SENT HIM AROUND THERE TO GET WOOD TO HEAT THE HEN OR CHICKEN HOUSE BEHIND HIS GRANNY'S HOUSE.
Sorry for the mistake I made stating the Location was in Greenfield Park
Merci Normand

No comments: