Saturday, February 24, 2007

Good News

Hi Marston,

I wanted to share with you the good news I got last night.

I just wanted to let you know that we have now found a home for all the
animals!

Our friends Paul and Isabelle have agreed to take in Morris, our last
remaining cat. It is something of the 11th hour as I was planning to
take him to the SPCA next week if nothing turned up for him.

God is ever faithful and took care of it, in His time, not mine, which
had me a little stressed out for a while, but I should not have
doubted.

Words cannot express my gratitude for all of your who prayed for us and
offered to help us find good homes for our beloved pets and for all the
loving support. Thanks you seems like a very small thing to say, but
there is a big amount of emotion behind it.

Sherri

Check out our Family Blog: http://jkthompsons.blogspot.com/
We enjoy listening to: www.1faith.fm
Our church is: http://www.gpbc.net/

Be ye fishers of men. You catch them - He'll clean them.

Thanks Sherri T.

No comments: