Monday, February 19, 2007

Guess who this is with the Blonda Princess


HELLO MARSTON,
EARLIER TODAY ON THE BLOG I THOUGHT I SAW SOMEBODY RIDING AN ALOUETTE SNOW SLED. NOW ,AS I WANTED A REVIEW, BECAUSE OF THE GUESS WHO QUESTION, THE VISION HAS VANISHED.
DURING THE TIME WE WERE LIVING BACK IN THE PARK, 1969--1976, NEXT TO THE NORTH'S, YOU WERE EMPLOYED AT ALOUETTE. ONE OF THE PERKS OF YOUR JOB WERE FACTORY TESTER SLEDS. WE WERE ALWAYS MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP WRING THE LIVING BEJEZZAS OUT OF THEM FOR YOUR RESEARCH. ANOTHER RECOLLECTION
WAS A PHONY BALONEY SPANISH INQUISITION AT YOUR ALOUETTE HEAD OFFICE ONE FINE
FRIDAY EVENING. WASN'T THAT YOU MARSTON GETTING THE THIRD DEGREE ON HOW COME, WHY, AND WHAT FOR, ON YOUR PERFOMANCE? ALL OF A SUDDEN A BIG
HOARD OF PARKERS BROKE IN ON THE TRIAL AND A CERTAIN KIND OF PARTY BEGAN ON MARSTON'S BEHALF, I FORGOT WHAT FOR BUT IT WAS A GOOD PARTY.NOW BACK TO THE UNKNOWN RIDER AND SNOW QUEEN, THE DEAD GIVEAWAY IS THE AIR RUDDER
OF THE EAGLE BEAK LEADING THE WAY,

YOU YOURSELF MARSTON.

Damn near froze it that day
I can't fool Sandy R. either
I thought that the disguise would fool you Sandy

No comments: