Friday, February 09, 2007

Help is on the way...


HI MARTY ITS ME AGAIN I TOOK A DECISION LAST NIGHT I DID NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO TO HELP YOU, LETS FORGET ABOUT FOOTBALL FOR NOW . LET'S TALK HOCKEY.


THE BLACKHAWKS ARE IN DEEP TROUBLE TOO BUT THE SEASON IS NOT OVER I WAS THINKING OF SENDING BOBBY HULL BUT HE HIS GETTING A LITTLE OLD . SO I DECIDED TO SEND YOU MY POLAR BEAR ANYWAY ITS GETTING TO HOT FOR HIM IN CANADA .


WHITH THE GLOBAL WARMING . HE IS VERY VERY GOOD ON ICE I AM SURE HE CAN HELP THE BLACKHAWKS THE MORE ICE TIME HE GETS HE WILL FEEL GOOD AND BE BETTER . AND WHEN THE CHICAGO BEARS START THEIR TRAINING FOR NEXT SEASON I AM SURE HE CAN HELP.

HE IS MORE FAMILIAR WITH CANADIAN FOOTBALL BUT HE LEARNS FAST AND DONT FORGET ON THOSE COLD WINDY DAYS HE WILL BE AT HIS BEST.

WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD DO THAT FOR YOU, I KNOW YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB ON YOUR BLOG, PARKERS AND
EX. PARKERS NEED YOU.

THANKS MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

Merci Normand
What can I say, I am speechless...

No comments: