Saturday, February 24, 2007

I Guess Bev's Donation Liberated Normand...

HI MARTY YES I AM OUT OF JAIL MISS PIGGY SIGNED ME OUT PROMISING TO PAY THE $10,000.00 ON MONDAY WHEN SHE COMES BACK FROM CRYSTAL LAKE FROM THE FUN OR FUND RAISING MUPPET SHOW SHE PUT ON FOR ME TO RAISE THE MONEY. FROM NOW ON I AM STAYING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TRACKS, NO MORE BREAKING THE LAW FOR ME.AS FOR BOB H. I AM SORRY.

FOR HIM HE IS STILL IN JAIL WE WHERE IN THE SAME CELL I COULD NOT SLEEP HE SNORES A LOT, EVEN WOKE UP THE GUARDS ONE NIGHT THEY WHERE SO MAD THEY PUT HIM IN ISOLATION. THANK GOD THEY LEFT HIM HIS LAP TOP OR HE
WOULD HAVE NOT SURVIVED THAT ORDEAL. AS ANOTHER PUNISHMENT TODAY THEY ARE MAKING HIM CLEAN ALL
THE JAIL FIRE HYDRANTS AND PAINT THEM TOO, MAYBE HE WILL SLEEP NOISELESS TONIGHT BEING SO TIRED. BY BOB.H.

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. THE BEAUTIFUL TRAIN PICTURE IVAN R. SENT IN I THINK IS ON VICTORIA CORNER OF WOODSTOCK AT 585
VICTORIA WHERE THE RESTAURANT LES CIGALES IS, GREAT PICTURE IVAN

THANKS MARTY SAY ALLO TO MISS PIGGY TONIGHT

Thanks Normand S.

Louise, pls take away Normand's scissors

No comments: