Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I will Visit You in That St. Lambert Jailhouse...!


HI MARTY I WON 5 DOLLARS THAT I WOULD FIND WILFRID LAURIER WITH A HAT ON I GOT HIM IN 1907.NOW I AM SENDING THIS TO OTTAWA I HAVE CONTACTS, TO PUT HIM ON THE 5 DOLLAR BILL WITH HIS HAT ON HE LOOKS WAY BETTER DO YOU THINK YOUR BLOGGERS COULD JUDGE THAT.


ANYWAY IT IS GOING ON CIRCULATION IN CANADA THIS SPRING MY CONTACT AT THE ROYAL MINT IN OTTAWA IS MY BROTHER HE WORKS THERE AS A PRINTER AND IF HE CANT DO IT I WILL MAKE FALSE ONES MY BROTHER HAS THE RECEIPE OR SECRET FORMULA.TO DO A PERFECT 5 DOLLAR BILL
I MAY SLIP ON THE BACK A SMALL LINE MENTIONNING GREENFIELD PARK. OR SOMETHING ABOUT YOU MARTY OR CHICAGO WE WONT TALK ABOUT BEARS WE ALREADY HAVE A POLAR BEAR ON OUR 2 DOLLAR COINS.

NORMAND SIMARD
Thanks Normand
I'm still laughing over the hydrants

No comments: