Sunday, February 18, 2007

Missing Mayors


HI MARTY I GOT A CALL FROM UPSTAIRS, I FORGOT THESE 2 MAYORS ,ACTUALLY IT WAS ALBAN PERRAS THAT PHONED ME LONG LONG DISTANCE FROM HEAVEN HE READS YOUR BLOG. HE SENT ME THESE 2 PICTURES .HE IS A LITTLE MIXED UP ABOUT THE FIRE HYDRANTS AND SEWER COVERS WE TALK ABOUT ON THE BLOG , HE SAID IN HIS DAYS THEY NEVER TALK ABOUT THAT, SO I SAID TO HIM YOU WILL EXPLAIN TO HIM. HE IS NOT YOUNG ANYMORE, YOU KNOW MARTY.

20-PERRAS ALBAN 1947 TO 1949 [THE ONE WITH THE GLASSES]

21-COOTE STANLEY I. 1933 TO 1941 [THE ONE WITH HIS DOG PUPPY]

HAVE A PLEASANT EVENING MARTY

NORMAND SIMARD

P.S. WE ARE ONLY MISSING 6 PICTURES OF EX G. PK. MAYORS IF SOMEBODY GOT THEM, MAKE A CONTEST
WE ARE MISSING 1-CHALMERS R.S. 2-WALKER R.J. 3-CAMPBELL C.D. 4-CLARKE H.W. 5-BACKHOVEN E.F.
6-COBB A.G.

P.S.THANKS JOHN RILEY I WAS IN YOUR BOOK AGAIN.

Merci Normand

No comments: