Saturday, February 10, 2007

Normand Defends Big Red


HI MARTY ITS ME AGAIN THE LAST TIME TODAY AND MAYBE TOMORROW.I AM GOING UNDERCOVER TOMORROW.I FOUND THIS SWEATER FOR SALE IN PHARMAPRIX DRUG STORE ON TASCHEREAU TODAY AND IT IS TRUE . I SHOWED THE PICTURE TO RED MY FIRE HYDRANT HE IS REALLY PISS OFF EXCUSE THE EXPRESSION


MARTY HE TOLD ME THERE IS A DOG STREET GANG ON HUBERT ST.IN G.PK. WEARING THESE SWEATERS AND DOING BAD THINGS ,SO TONIGHT I PUT THE BRAVE CAT SYLVESTER ON GUARD ,AND TOMORROW I WILL GO UNDERCOVER TO TRY AND CATCH THEM . THERE IS A SEWER IN FRONT OF RED I WILL GO UNDER THE COVER IN THE SEWER AND TRY AND TAKE PICTURES OF THEM WITH MY SPECIAL SUBMARINE ANGLE TELESCOPIC CAMERA AND BRING THEM TO COURT WITH SOLID EVIDENCE. .


YOU KNOW RED IS 50 YEARS OLD HE GETS LOTS OF INFECTIONS FROM URINE NOW ,HE IS NOT YOUNG ANYMORE AND I DONT WANT TO LOOSE HIM .HE SAVED SO MANY
PARKER 'S LIFES BY STOPPING FIRE FROM SPREADING , IT IS MY TURN TO SAVE HIS.

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT MARTY AND A GOOD DAY TOMORROW IN CASE I DONT TALK TO YOU.

NORMAND SIMARD
Thanks Normand S.

No comments: