Sunday, February 04, 2007

Normand has gone too far. We might read about him tomorrow..

HI, I AM FIXING MY LAPTOP' S KEY BOARD TO WORK FASTER THE NUMBERS ARE O K THERE IN SEQUENCE 1234 ETC.NO PROBLEM .NOW THE LETTERS I AM GOING TO PUT THEM IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER I DONT HAVE THE FINGERING OF A TYPIST SO IT IS GOING TO BE EASIER AND FASTER FOR ME WITH THE KEYBOARD IN ALPHA ORDER.I HAD ORDERED AN ALPHA-ORDER KEYBOARD FROM FUTURE SHOP THEY REPLIED ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE OK . SO OK I AM GOING TO FIX MY KEYBOARD MYSELF IN A WAY MY LAPTOP IS GOING TO BE OPENED,FOR A MAJOR SURGERY OR A FACE LIFT ,BUT CLOSED FOR WRITTING TO THE BLOG
I DONT KNOW HOW LONG IT IS GOING TO TAKE, .ALSO WHILE I HAVE IT OPEN, I AM TIRED AND MY MOUSE TO ,OF HAVING TO CLICK START ON MY COMPUTER WHEN I WANT TO CLOSE IT. YOU DONT OPEN A DOOR JUST TO CLOSE IT . I WILL LOOK IN TO THAT TO.

BY FOR NOW MARTY HOW LONG I DONT KNOW

ADMONNR SORRY AMRTY I TYPED MY NAME IN ALPHA.ORDER. JUST PRACTICING


NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand S.
I wouldn't play inside that machine....

No comments: