Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Normand is leaving us.... So Sad


HI MARTY I AM LEAVING CANADA TILL IT COOLS DOWN I DONT KNOW FOR HOW LONG AND I CANT BRING MY PC WITH ME, ED NORTON HAS INVITED ME IN THE NEW-YORK SEWERS TO HIDE FROM B. CONSTANTINI .


SO I WILL NOT WRITE TO THE BLOG 2 DAYS, A WEEK I DONT KNOW.MISTER NORTON IS VERY NICE TO ME HE MAKES ME FEEL AT HOME IN THE SEWERS WE LISTEN TO UNDERGROUND MUSIC, WE LOOK AT HIS COLLECTION OF PICTURES OF THE HONEYMOONERS.


WE WILL LIVE IN THE MANHATTAN OR BROOKLYN SEWERS I WONT SAY WHICH FOR MY SECURITY .ED LOANED ME A SPECIAL RUBBER OUTFIT I CAN GO IN SEWER WATER UP TO MY NECK AND STAY DRY.I AM SORRY WHAT I DID I THANK EVERY BODY ON YOUR BLOG MARTY, SINCERELY.I WILL
MISS YOU ALL.

NORMAND SIMARD

Thanks Normand S
You will be missed

No comments: