Thursday, February 15, 2007

Normand's Dinner Date Just Arrived

HI MARTY I AM GOING TO TAKE MY GIRL FRIEND OUT FOR SUPPER IT'S ST- VALENTINE'S DAY I HAVE TO GET OFF MY COMPUTER OR
THERE WILL BE A MASSACRE LIKE IN CHICAGO ON ST- VALENTINES DAY . NOW I DID NOT DO MY HOMEWORK SENDING THOSE MAYORS ETC. NAMES TO YOU.WELL IN A WAY I AM GLAD I WILL LET YOUR BLOGGERS MORE TIME TO DO THÈIR HOMEWORK . I DID NOT SEE TO MANY NAMES YET, BUT FOR BEING LATE GET THIS MARTY I WILL DOUBLE THE JACKPOT PRIZE FAIR ENOUGH.

NOW I AM PREPARING ANOTHER CONTEST ON YOUR BLOG IF YOU WANT ,THE PRIZE WILL BE ACCOMMONDATIONS FOR 2
AND BREAKFAST, NOT CONTINENTAL BUT THE WORKS ON THE FRIDAY NIGHT OF THE WEEKEND REUNION. IT IS A PLACE VERY CLOSE TO THE LEGION SO THE WINNER WON'T HAVE TRAVELLING WORRIES. ALSO I HAVE TO TALK TO THE SPECIAL SERVER I ASKED TO SERVE THE BREAKFAST IF IT IS O.K. WITH HIM IF YOUR ARE NOT TOTALLY SATISFIED OF YOUR STAY OR BREAKFAST
WE WILL GIVE YOU A RAIN CHECK FOR THE G.PK. CENTENNIAL COMING IN 2011 AND ALSO YOU WILL HAVE 5 MINUTES TO CALL THE SERVER ANY NAMES YOU WANT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED. SO I WILL SEE THE SERVER. I HAVE TO GO MY GIRL FRIEND JUST CAME IN AND CAUGHT ME WORKING ON MY P.C. AGAIN.
HI LOUISE OH YES I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO GO OUT FOR SUPPER NO HONEY I WAS NOT ON MY P.C. I WAS CLOSING IT.

THANKS MARTY
NORMAND SIMARD

Merci Norrmand S.
I hope you survive the evening..

No comments: