Thursday, February 08, 2007

Normand's Fix for our Bears


HI MARTY

I KNOW IT MUST BE HARD ON YOU AFTER THAT SUPER BOWL LETS FORGET IT AND THINK OF NEXT YEAR FOR YOUR BEARS . NOW I SCAN YOU AND OLD E MAIL FROM BEVERLY VYE ALEXANDER SHE LIVES IN GEORGIA U.S. SHE USED TO LIVE ON JOHN ST. IN G.PK. AND YOU KNOW WHAT SHE DOES, RESTORES OR FIXES OLD BEARS AND TEACHES BEAR MAKING UNBELIEVABLE I AM SURE SHE COULD DO SOMETHING FOR YOUR CHICAGO BEARS NO OFFENSE TO YOU MARTY
AND NO OFFENSE TO YOUR CHICAGO BEARS OOPS I DID NOT MEAN THEY HAD NO OFFENSE I THINK I WILL REWRITE
THAT OR FROM NOW ON I WILL BE ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE; BEAR THAT.

NORMAND SIMARD

N.B. YOU HAVE BEVERLY'S E MAIL ON YOUR GPKER'S E-MAIL ADDRESSES. GEORGIA TO CHICAGO IS NOT THAT FAR.
TO HELP AN EX PARKER IN TROUBLE.

Thanks Normand S.
I think it will take more than Bev to fix our Bears
Bev Weighs in as well
Hi Normand,

That was a funny also a cute email you sent him.
I was also cheering for the BEARS!!! So please....bear with me....as I'm still crying in my bear stuffing as they forgot to kick the stuffing out of that other team.
Oh again.... bear with me...I forgot their name.

Chicago BEAR HUGS,

Bev
Thanks Bev..

No comments: